RT685 DMA Interrupt Problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT685 DMA Interrupt Problem

jwprice100
Contributor II

I've encountered a weird problem when migrating from an EVK to a custom board. DMA interrupts are not working (it's possible no interrupts are working). Checking the DMA status I can see two things:

1. INTA shows my channels pending

2. INTSTAT is 2, indicating an error interrupt is pending. However ERRINT is zero. 

I'm not sure what this failure mode means. My best guess is the vector table is somehow not being set correctly. However I can't find any information on how the vector table is populated in the first place. Can anyone shed some light on how to debug this further?

Thanks you for any help!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

jwprice100
Contributor II

After further debugging the issue appears to be related to setting the priority of the DMA interrupt using NVIC_SetPriority. This has worked for me in the past on the EVK. If I set the priority to 0/1 the interrupt fires but 2-8 and the interrupt will not fire. Does anyone have any insight?

0 Kudos

DanielRuvalcaba
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you please confirm that with the EVK everything was working correctly but if you change to your custom board with the exact same application, it doesn’t? By changing the interrupt priority this seems to be solved, am I understanding correctly?

Regards,

Daniel.

0 Kudos