Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull-up/down resistor enable iMX Config Tool v9.0

Jump to solution
LaurentL
Contributor I

Hi,

I am trying to enable pull-up or down resistor with the iMX config tool v9.0.

Once routed, there is a field named "Pull Resistors Enable Field" which allows to select "Enabled", "Disabled", "No init", etc. But I cannot figure out were to set if I want to configure it as pull-up or down. I saw in previous version of the software some screenshot showing a "Pull Select" section allowing to define it.

Am I missing something ?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It is a display limitation, please see the next property "Pull Resistors Enable Field" -> "Control IO ports PS", it means Pull Select Control IO, you can set Pull Up/Down by selecting it. Please find the image attached.

It will be aligned to the legacy name in the next version of the Tool to avoid any misunderstanding.

Hope it helps!

BR,

Ivan.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LaurentL
Contributor I

Hello,

I just checked out some other processors and it seems the one I am trying to use (IMX8M Nano) does not enable those fields.

What should I do to configure pull-up or down resistors on the processor IO ? Is there any other way of configuring them ? I may be missing something here.

Best regards,

Laurent

0 Kudos
IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It is a display limitation, please see the next property "Pull Resistors Enable Field" -> "Control IO ports PS", it means Pull Select Control IO, you can set Pull Up/Down by selecting it. Please find the image attached.

It will be aligned to the legacy name in the next version of the Tool to avoid any misunderstanding.

Hope it helps!

BR,

Ivan.

0 Kudos
IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I just have downloaded the V9 version and by default, it has available the "Pull-up / Down config field", please see below:

IvanRuiz_0-1616015288176.png

Please check that the pin of your interest supports this functionality.

BR,

Ivan.

0 Kudos