cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with UHD streaming from IPTV

francescamanerb
Contributor I

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if this is a simple question for you all, but I'm a new user of linux processors.

I' trying to stream UHD from udp with I.MX8MQ EVK using gstreamer. The command I'm using is the following:

gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=10001 multicast-group="224.1.0.2" ! queue ! tsdemux program-number=4602 ! queue max-size-time=0 ! h265parse ! queue max-size-time=0 max-size-buffers=0 ! vpudec ! queue max-size-time=0 max-size-bytes=0 ! autovideosink

for he first 20 seconds more or less everything is ok, after that I start loosing frames more frequently, and I get a lot of error messages...

WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0/GstWaylandSink:autovideosink0-actual-sink-wayland: A lot of buffers are being dropped.
Additional debug info:
../../../../git/libs/gst/base/gstbasesink.c(3003): gst_base_sink_is_too_late (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0/GstWaylandSink:autovideosink0-actual-sink-wayland:
There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.

I've tried to change autovideosink with waylandsink but the result is the same; I've tried also to use sync=false and in this case I do not have any more error messages but I still have a lot of frame losses.

Can anyone suggest me a solution?

Francesca

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Francesca,

Try to either increase the jitterbuffer latency (set latency=1000) or use tune=zerolatency. To determine the payload at the streaming end simply use verbose option with gst-launch -v ...

Regards

0 Kudos

francescamanerb
Contributor I

Thank you for your reply,

unfortunately I cannot change the stream from the encapsulator side, I cannot change latency, I only know that there is no latency.

From the decapsulator side (my side), I tryed to set latency=0 but I got error "no property "latency" in element "udpsrc0"".

Francesca

0 Kudos