Need help to get CSI1 working on imx6Solo

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to get CSI1 working on imx6Solo

charlesung
Contributor III

We are currently working a custom board that is based on a SolidRun HummingBoard2 design with SOMi1 which has a imx6 solo on it. The sensor interface is routed to the parallel interface through CSI1 on the IPU. The device tree has been updated to include an ADV7180 driver with the appropriate gpios muxed for CSI inputs.

We were able to get the driver to load and initialize the chip but the code will timeout on mxc_v4l_dqueue. After a bit of digging, it seems like the code is always using CSI_MEM0 which is tie to CSI0. So I tried the 0001-two-cameras-complete-only.patch that I found hoping that is the reason but even after the patch, I am still having the same issue.

Do you guys know another other places that I may have missed that need modification or have any suggestions on how I can debug this?

The kernel that we are using is 3.14.60. I have attached the debug output log here as well.

Thanks,

Charles

Original Attachment has been moved to: DriverDebug.log.zip

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

charlesung
Contributor III

Just found a hardware problem on the board that may explain the problem. So don't worry about it for now.

Thanks.

0 Kudos