Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nand ubifs mounted partition after reset

Jump to solution
manjunathjoshi
Contributor V

Hello All,

I am trying to mount an UBIFS partition which read-write enabled. I am using the following commands for that.

$ cat /proc/mtd

$ ubiformat /dev/mtd11

$ ubiattach -m 11 /dev/ubi_ctrl

$ mkdir -p /mnt/NAND1

$ ubimkvol /dev/ubi2 -N NAND1 -s 30000000

$ mount -t ubifs ubi2:NAND1 /mnt/NAND1/

I am able to mount properly and read or write data in that partition. But when i hard power off/on i.e. reset the board, the Partition is gone.

I tried to create a symlink and see if it works but that didn't work as well.

What is the solution for this problem? please let me know.

The board is i.mx6 solo.

Regards,

Manju

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can add a startup script to mount this partition with (re)boot.

Have a great day,

Victor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can add a startup script to mount this partition with (re)boot.

Have a great day,

Victor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

manjunathjoshi
Contributor V

Hi Victor,

Thanks i got the solution. The partition with filesystem was read-only. So i re built the filesystem wih the change and it works.

Regards,

Manju

0 Kudos