显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Messaging Unit mapping in imx8qm

跳至解决方案
1,595 次查看
bghiggins
Contributor II

The IMX8QM manual does a lot to describe the how the Message Unit works IO between Core A and Core B, but it doesn't really describe which MU A are connected to which MU B.  From what I can tell, it seems to be a one to one connection, but I could be wrong.  How can I tell what the MU connections are between the different domains?

标记 (2)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
1,559 次查看
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Such documentation(DSC) that I can't access too. You need to contact Local NXP FAE or marketing team to get it.

Best regards

Harvey

Best regards

Harvey

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
6 回复数
1,556 次查看
hibile5654
Contributor I

Dunkin’ Donuts Happy Hour offers customers the chance to purchase one of their warm or cold teas and coffees at discount prices.

0 项奖励
回复
1,571 次查看
bghiggins
Contributor II

It seems the MUs connections are controlled by the DSC (Distributed Slave System Controller).  Is there documentation for that or is that also something I need to get from ARM?

0 项奖励
回复
1,560 次查看
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Such documentation(DSC) that I can't access too. You need to contact Local NXP FAE or marketing team to get it.

Best regards

Harvey

Best regards

Harvey

0 项奖励
回复
1,533 次查看
bghiggins
Contributor II

Is there a good point of contact for the marketing and/or FAE teams?

0 项奖励
回复
1,522 次查看
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

A better way to reach out your local DFAE, if you know someone who is the one supports for you.

Best regards

Harvey

0 项奖励
回复
1,579 次查看
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bghiggins 

MU is a group of AB, but we have many MUs, such as MU1, MU2, MU3, so for MU1, MU1_A is the one that communicates with MU1_B. 

Since the Arch and IP belong to ARM, I would recommend you to refer to ARM sources for more details. 

Best regards

Harvey

0 项奖励
回复