cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIPI Display doesn't show anything

tonioch
Contributor III

Hello everybody,

I'm currently working on the i.MX6Duallite. After I configured the mipi-dsi driver (mxcfb_hx8369_wvga.c) in order to match my panel (480*800, 3.97 inch), I'm trying now to display the picture saved into the frame memory.

The problem is that the only thing displayed after unblanking the frame buffer is a black screen with only one line of white pixels. I've tried to change many things in my driver's code but apparently this one works fine.

Does somebody know what could be the problem?

Another question, does somebody know where we can find the picture's initialization?

Please help me, I wanna see the pinguins on my screen...

Regards,

Antoine C

Labels (5)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Antoine

suggest to look SDK DSI test and its description in

iMX6_Firmware_Guide.pdf

i.MX 6Series Platform SDK : Bare-metal SDK

Patch to support MIPI display(hx8369) in uboot for i.mx6DL/DQ SebreSD boards

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

tonioch
Contributor III

Hello Igor,

Thanks for your answer. I've already done that but the SDK doesn't have a mipi-dsi test for the imx6DL and I would like the kernel to support the MIPI display.

In my case, I only had to modify the existing driver mxcfb_hx8369_wvga.c. I see that the LP mode is working fine because I can write and read in the different registers of the panel but I have nothing displayed. Do you know if there is something in particular to do in order to get the image redirected for the mipi-dsi framebuffer?

Regards,

Antoine

0 Kudos