次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LPDDR4 part Number compatable with i.MX 8M Nano

156件の閲覧回数
farid_msvi
Contributor I

Hi everyone,

We are trying to design a custom board based on the i.MX 8M Nano LPDDR4 EVK. The DRAM part number used in the EVK reference design (C1612PM1WDGTK-U) and the alternative (C1612PC2WDGTKR-U) are both obsolete. Has anyone been able to successfully use another 16Gbit LPDDR4 DRAM with this SoC?

Best,

Farid

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

73件の閲覧回数
onyourlight
Contributor III

Farid, I have some good news, would you like to hear it?

0 件の賞賛
返信

119件の閲覧回数
farid_msvi
Contributor I

Thank you for your quick reply @Alejandro_Salas ,

What are your thoughts on Kingston D1611PM3BDGUI-U. It is very similar to C1612PM1WDGTK-U which is used on the EVK except that the configuration is 128Mb x 1 rank(s) x 8 banks x 16 DQ x 1 channel instead of 64Mb x 2 rank(s) x 8 banks x 16 DQ x 1 channel. Below is the block diagrams of the proposed single rank DRAM and the obsolete dual-rank DRAM:

farid_msvi_0-1720038489829.png

farid_msvi_1-1720038545265.png

I could use a similar routing, except I would disconnect CS1_A, CKE1_A and ZQ1. Or I could keep them connected in case I want to drop in a dual rank configuration in the future. Please let me know what you think.

Best,

Farid

0 件の賞賛
返信

131件の閲覧回数
Alejandro_Salas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @farid_msvi 

Please check this post, this is about of tested memories in i.MX8M family, unfortunately all the tested memories are obsolete or end of life, but also there is a list of incompatible memories that you should avoid.

Best regards,

--... ...--

Salas.

0 件の賞賛
返信