キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Isochronous iMX6 USB gadget Implementation Issue

819件の閲覧回数
william2
Contributor I

Got the same question as this previous post https://community.nxp.com/thread/447496 back in 2017 but there is no answer to the problem. Just wondering if someone has solution already?

I'm trying to implement a USB gadget using Linux on NXP iMX6 which implements an isochronous IN endpoint but got stuck as the gadget application on the iMX6 seems to hang, and eventually resulting a reboot of my i.MX6 platform.

Started with the usb.c example from http://www.linux-usb.org/gadget/usb.c and modifying it for the iMX6.

The Linux Kernel used for this development is Ver. 4.1.15.

Then, mounting the gadgetfs framework using: modprobe gadgetfs mkdir /dev/gadget mount -t gadgetfs none /dev/gadget

This results in a 2184000.usb file in the /dev/gadget directory.

Modified the usb.c example to look for this 2184000.usb file and fill a set of USB descriptors. The host computer did recognizing the iMX6 as a USB device with the USB descriptors which I configured. But then, the gadget application on the i.MX6 seems to just hang and then reboot my Linux platform eventually.

Has anyone experience the same situation and got a solution? Please can you share source code or suggestion? Thanks!

ラベル(4)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

676件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi William

unfortunately I am not aware of solution for this case, probably may help

FreeRTOS SDK  MX6UL(L) usb device examples, in particular described in

sect.3.12 USB VIDEO Class driver MCUXpresso SDK USB Stack Device
Reference Manual.pdf.

Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信