次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

IMXRT1050-EVKB. Failed to connect to the target error. Can't Flash

857件の閲覧回数
SanjuDevassy
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using IMXRT1050EVKB with eclipse IDE for my project. I try to flash the board and getting ERROR MSG "Failed to get CPU Status" and a Red led is continuously blinging on the development board.

using the jFlash and tryed to connect to the board ERROR MSG "failed to connect Could not establish connection to target"

Complete log :

- Connecting via USB to probe/ programmer device 0
- Probe/ Programmer firmware: J-Link OpenSDA 2 compiled May 27 2019 11:01:03
- Device "MIMXRT1052XXXXB - QSPI" selected.
- Target interface speed: 1429 kHz (Fixed)
- VTarget = 3.300V
- Failed to attach to CPU. Trying connect under reset.
- Found SW-DP with ID 0x0BD11477
- SWD speed too high. Reduced from 1429 kHz to 963 kHz for stability
- Failed to power up DAP
- Connect fallback: Reset via Reset pin & Connect.
- ERROR: Failed to connect.
Could not establish a connection to target.complete

Boot Configuration : sw7 is 0110

changing boot Config to 0101, J1 connection to 3-4 ,micro usb connected to j9, I am able to connect to the "NXP-MCUBootUtility"  after a mass erasing the board. and switching back to old configuration then I am able to flash it. 

But after 1 or 2 flash I face the same Issue again. How to resolve this issue

UsingJFLash.PNG

Eclipse :

jlinkDriver.PNG

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

835件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @SanjuDevassy ,

From you description, you are using the JLINK as debugger, which JLINK you are using now? the EVKB on board debugger firmware or the external debugger?

From your log: - SWD speed too high. Reduced from 1429 kHz to 963 kHz for stability

Seems the connection is also not very good, not stable. So, please also need to check the hardware connection, as if the downloading is not stable, and downloaded code is valid to boot, it will also influence the debugger to connect, then it will need to do the mass erase to let it back.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 件の賞賛

843件の閲覧回数
jay_heng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If you flash project by eclipse IDE first time, can it run properly after power-on reset?

If changing boot Config to 0101, can you always flash project by by eclipse IDE properly (Change to soft reset in IDE)