cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX8QXP DDR Stress Test Execution problem

baijinlong
Contributor III

Hello everyone:

First, configure DDR4 parameters through MX8QXP_B0_LPDDR4_RPA_1.2GHz_v12, secondly get cfg, compile and generate bin files according to MX8 DDR Tester User's Guide pdf, but connect A35 Uart and SCU Uart, then add .ds file, click Download to download and download .ds file Configuration, which in the implementation of SCU has a .ds file download and configuration DDR parameters, but A35 Uart only prints can be dated stuck, do not know what the problem, I hope to get your help, thank you!

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

1 .SCU Uart Debug Information:

pastedImage_5.png

。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

pastedImage_4.png

2 .A35 Uart Debug Information:   

A35 Uart only prints can be dated stuck

pastedImage_3.png

Tags (1)
6 Replies

mosaddek_hossai
Contributor III

I have a custom imx8qxp board. I want to do DDR stress test. I am not finding the DDR test tool for imx8qxp. Can I have the download link for the stress tool.

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jinlong

for custom board it may be necessary to port (change) SCU Firmware binaries:

“mx8qx_scfw_download.bin” as described in sect.2.2.1 MX8QM/QX SCU Firmware Requirement

MX8_DDR_Tool_User_Guide.pdf, use SCFW Porting Kit

and instructions provided in MX8X_DDR_Tools_quickstart_guide.pdf

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

oscar_leon
Contributor I

Hello Igor,
Could you please provide a download link for the "MX8X_DDR_Tools_quickstart_guide.pdf" mentioned earlier?
Also, could you possibly clarify what type of stress tool is meant to be used for the iMX8QXP? The stress tool I can find seems related to the iMX8QM series. Could this also possibly be used for the iMX8QXP? mscale_ddr_tool_v310_setup.exe.zip

Thanks

//Oscar

0 Kudos

baijinlong
Contributor III

We will be the latest SCFW source code ------imx-scfw-porting-kit-1.2 next week, and compile and replace the bin sdm file mx8qxb0_scfw_download.bin under the Stress DDR test tool, but click on the download will cause the above problem (card live)

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

this part is not fully supported and it is "PREPRODUCTION" state as shown below

i.MX 8X Applications Processors| Arm® Cortex®-A35, Cortex-M4 | NXP 

so may be suggested to proceed with help of NXP Professional Services | NXP 

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos

baijinlong
Contributor III

This DDR stress test tools tool PDF has been provided, it is to operate according to your manual, after the Download is stuck, the problem is mainly mentioned in the above picture.

0 Kudos