cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX8QM DSI to LVDS bridge voltages

Jump to solution
pbain
Contributor III

Hi guys. I'm trying to implement a DSI to LVDS bridge for the iMX8QM. From searching here, the SN65DSI83 / 4 seem popular options on other iMX variants.
From what I can see from the iMX8QM reference design documentation, the DSI outputs from the i.MX8QM are set by VDD_MIPI_DSI_DIG_1V8_3V3, so a minimum of 1V8.
The SN65DSI83 has a max input voltage on its DSI input pins of 1V4.
Is there something I am missing or do the other iMX variants use a lower DSI output voltage?
Regards,
Peter

0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Peter

one can look at sect.4.10.10 LVDS and MIPI-DSI display output specifications

datasheet, seems dsi outputs do not exceed 1.4v.

i.MX 8QuadMax Automotive and Infotainment Applications Processors

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Peter

one can look at sect.4.10.10 LVDS and MIPI-DSI display output specifications

datasheet, seems dsi outputs do not exceed 1.4v.

i.MX 8QuadMax Automotive and Infotainment Applications Processors

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

pbain
Contributor III

Perfect, thank you!

0 Kudos