IMX8MM fails to display the logo in the Uboot stage, and the phenomenon is a corrupt screen.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX8MM fails to display the logo in the Uboot stage, and the phenomenon is a corrupt screen.

Jump to solution
Only_聆听
Contributor III

Dear NXP engineers:

We are dealing with the development of the logo on the screen during the Uboot phase, and we are currently experiencing some difficulties, and would like some suggestions and look forward to receiving a response.

We replaced the uboot boot logo, the screen has been lit, can also be displayed normally, but the picture of the boot logo is flowered, the display is incomplete, it seems that the resolution of the screen display is not right, please ask how to configure the corresponding resolution on the platform side, so that the boot logo can be displayed normally.

Expect to receive a description of the process.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please share your panel driver

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please share your panel driver

Only_聆听
Contributor III
Hi Qmiller:
Look forward to your reply
0 Kudos
Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Only_聆听 

I am checking your files

0 Kudos
Only_聆听
Contributor III

Hi Qmiller:

This is our Uboot related code, please check for your help, it is using rm67191.

0 Kudos
Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi.

I don't sure if this code is ported from your older device,but you don't need use display device in SPL stage. After jumping into the uboot, the display device will be started.

For i.MX8MM MIPI panel, you can remove all mipi_dsi_generic_write and command setup ,only reserve the timing struct and pixel format, these paramters will be set into lcdif driver.

There is no need to use  fsl_diu_fb.c. Please refer the original driver structure.

0 Kudos