IMX6Q fail to play the music file

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6Q fail to play the music file

skaicai
Contributor I

IMX6Q fail to play the music file in our company's board , our board without the codec chip wm8962 . And I want to confirm if there are any wrong will turn up if the hardware without the wm8962? If so ,how can I fix it . the situation is that when I play the music file the player show error "unknow player error" . In the public board apply form your company , all thing is right without any error when play music.

The error log when play the music from logcat plz see the file musicerr.txt .and there is no wrong appear in the kernel log. plz help to check the problem.

thanks!

Original Attachment has been moved to: music_err.txt.zip

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Skai,

Do you design your board refer to our reference board? And which codec chip are you using?

Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

skaicai
Contributor I

Hi Dan

We change the audio codec chip to tef6638 (one of your company product) ,Can this chip take place with wm8962? If so how to patch the demo ?

Another way ,if android can output I2S to tef6638 than the music play will be ok ? Can I just let android output i2s when play music without wm8962 and disable the DA decode ?

Thanks !

0 Kudos