I have some problems related to flashing the code

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have some problems related to flashing the code

akshaybawaskar
Contributor I

Hi, I am new user of IMXRT1050-evkb board. I had configured GPIO_AD_B0_09 to output to blink a  led. After Flashing the code, when I tried to flash the code next time, I was unable to flash the code and I got an error "Unable to connect wire for probe index 1. Error: Wire Ack Fault - target connected? Unable to connect wire for probe index 1. Error: Wire Ack Fault - target connected? Error: Wire Ack Fault - target connected? at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.redlink.client.RedlinkServerClient.checkServerReply(RedlinkServerClient.java:214) at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.redlink.client.RedlinkServerClient.wireConnect(RedlinkServerClient.java:1159) at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.emulators.jtag.AbstractJtagDiscovery.ideConnect(AbstractJtagDiscovery.java:207) at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.emulators.jtag.AbstractJtagDiscovery.connect(AbstractJtagDiscovery.java:187) at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.emulators.jtag.AbstractJtagDiscovery.discover(AbstractJtagDiscovery.java:146) at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.emulators.TargetDiscovery.jtagDiscovery(TargetDiscovery.java:444) at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.launch.LaunchScriptUtils.getEmulatorInfo(LaunchScriptUtils.java:247) at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.launch.LaunchScriptUtils.init(LaunchScriptUtils.java:487) at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.launch.LaunchScriptUtils.(LaunchScriptUtils.java:155) at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.launch.LaunchScriptUtils.(LaunchScriptUtils.java:142) at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.services.TargetDiscoveryService.getTargetDiscovery(TargetDiscoveryService.java:138) at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.override.LSFinalLaunchSequence$TargetDiscoveryJob.run(LSFinalLaunchSequence.java:113) at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:63) Please can u suggest me a solution as im unable to flash the code

0 Kudos
2 Replies

DanielRuvalcaba
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

My name is Daniel and I will be happy to help you.

Have you tried to do a Mass Erase?

I’m dropping you a link down below where you can find how to achieve this.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors/IMXRT1050-EVKB-can-t-flash-anymore/m-p/1461180

Once you execute the Mass Erase, please try to flash an SDK example again.

Best regards,

Daniel.

0 Kudos

maulesh
Contributor I

Hi @DanielRuvalcaba 

Facing the same issue in my i.MXRT1050 kit. can not program kit using MCU Xpresso as well as drag-drop method.

Tried above given all methods to connect MCUBootUtility using HID device. But couldn't find HID device in MCUBootUtility. 

• Tried with J28 power supply and connect other USB cable to J9 but device didn't detect.
  • Tried J1 from 5-6 to 3-4 and connect one USB cable to J9 only but still not detectable.

Switch 7 position: 1-OFF, 2-ON, 3-OFF, 4-ON

MCUBootUtility_error.png

Board_Connection.jpg

Is there anything that missing out from my side? or any other method to mass erase chipset?

Please look into it and help me out.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos