I accidentally erased the U-BOOT of the NAND flash of IMX6QSABREAUTO and need to flash the u-boot again on the NAND flash using the SD card or any other method

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I accidentally erased the U-BOOT of the NAND flash of IMX6QSABREAUTO and need to flash the u-boot again on the NAND flash using the SD card or any other method

alihassan
Contributor I

Need to find out different ways to recover the U-BOOT again on the NAND flash and preferably using the SD card
i can boot now using the SD card only
the command caused the issue "erase" 
used the command at the booting options stage at the begining

0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ali

please try mfg tools and Demo Images from link

i.MX Software|NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

alihassan
Contributor I

tried but failed as i got the following log

ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: CmdOperation[0] device chagned and reset to state 1
ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: ExecuteCommand--Push[WndIndex:0], Body is send
ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: ExecuteCommand--Push[WndIndex:0], Body is $ kobs-ng init --chip_0_device_path=/dev/mtd0 $FILE
ModuleID[2] LevelID[1]: PortMgrDlg(0)--MSCDevice--Command Push(no file) excute failed
ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: CmdOperation[0], current command executed failed, so SetEvent(hDevCanDeleteEvent)
ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: CCmdOpreation[0] thread is Closed
ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: CCmdOpreation[0] thread is Closed
ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: DeviceManager::OnMsgDeviceEvent() - EVENT_KILL
ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: CMyExceptionHandler::OnMsgExceptionEvent() - KillExceptionHandlerThread
ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: Exception Handler thread is closed
ModuleID[2] LevelID[1]: delete MxHidDeviceClass
ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: Device Manager thread is closed

how to fix it ? 

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos