次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

I.MAX8MQ LPDDR4-3200 3G solution

ソリューションへジャンプ
452件の閲覧回数
Tyler_Chen
Contributor I

We use LPDDR4-3200, 3G Memory applied in I.MAX8MQ (MIMX8MQ6DVAJZAB).

Can please provide the latest collocation scheme or list for all particle suggestions about LPDDR4-3200 3G for "Row 16bit"?

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
432件の閲覧回数
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

for row 16, pls refer to:

"The memory vendors often do not offer so many variants of single-channel memory
devices. As an alternative, a dual-channel device with only one channel connected
may be used. For example:
A dual-rank, single-channel device with 16-row address bits has a density of 16Gb.
If such a device is not available at the chosen supplier, a dual-rank, dual-channel
device with 16-row address bits can be used instead. This device has a density of
32 Gb however since only one channel can be connected to the SoC, only half of the
density is available (16 Gb).
Usage of more than one discrete memory chips to overcome market constraints is not
supported since only point-to-point connections are assumed for LPDDR4."

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2 返答(返信)
433件の閲覧回数
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

for row 16, pls refer to:

"The memory vendors often do not offer so many variants of single-channel memory
devices. As an alternative, a dual-channel device with only one channel connected
may be used. For example:
A dual-rank, single-channel device with 16-row address bits has a density of 16Gb.
If such a device is not available at the chosen supplier, a dual-rank, dual-channel
device with 16-row address bits can be used instead. This device has a density of
32 Gb however since only one channel can be connected to the SoC, only half of the
density is available (16 Gb).
Usage of more than one discrete memory chips to overcome market constraints is not
supported since only point-to-point connections are assumed for LPDDR4."

414件の閲覧回数
Tyler_Chen
Contributor I

Hello Joanxie
Thanks for your feedback, I understand your description
However, our products have already been mass-produced and the Layout cannot be modified.
Need 16-bit help for LPDDR4 Row address official certified list or actual case (3Gb or 6Gb) at the moment, or can any support for LPDDR4 model names about (AVL) or any other suggestions?

*Our target is I.MAX8M with 3G memory

0 件の賞賛