cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reset the usb device of IMX286.

liuxing
Contributor II

Hi,All,

We designed the USB OTG of IMX 286 as USB device port.The usb cable will be connected with USB Host when the PCB board power on.We want to do resetting usb device when booting up.This effect of the resetting process we expected is as usb cable plug out and plug in.

My question is how to do it? I try to Power on/Power down the USB PHY(32.3.1 USB PHY Power-Down Register (USBPHY_PWDn)),however,it's failed.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi liu

one can look at description HW_USBCTRL_PORTSC1 i.MX28 RM

for Device mode :

CCS:

A 0 indicates that the device did not attach successfully or was forcibly disconnected

by the software writing a 0 to the Run bit in the USBCMD register.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

liuxing
Contributor II

Hi igor,

Thanks a lot for your advice.

I think the HW_USBCTRL_PORTSC1.CCS is the state register.I have tried to modiify the HW_USBCTRL_USBCMD.RS register,made it to stop and run again.However,it can't slove this problem.

0 Kudos