How to port OP-TEE for SABRESD-6DQ android?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to port OP-TEE for SABRESD-6DQ android?

Sun1z
Contributor III

Currently I want to port a fingerprint to sabresd-6dq board, with android 7.1.1 installed, as which requires a TEE OS, I wonder anyone have ported optee for it? or NXP have other available TEE OS for it? so far I have tried optee source from github but failed that the compiler for AOSP doesn't support compiling optee-client.

Best regards,

Sun

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

yilingxu
Contributor III

I have ported optee on imx6q, the follow link may help you:

OP-TEE on i.MX 6Quad SABRE-SD | Yiling Xu 

0 Kudos

chenlifu2015
Contributor I

Hi,Yiling Xu

I am trying to port OP-TEE with android,but i do not know how to boot boot.img with tee.bin, use boota cmd or bootm ?do you have some advice,thanks!

0 Kudos

yilingxu
Contributor III

Hi, I am working on Linux, boot.img is booted by code in ROM, and I use bootm to boot tee.bin.

0 Kudos

chenlifu2015
Contributor I

Hi,Yiling Xu 

Thanks for your apply,I do not understand the meaning of "boot.img is booted by code in ROM",  the ROM means u-boot or another bootloader? because I used u-boot to boot boot.img. so can you describe more details about how to boot both boot.img and tee.bin?Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos

yilingxu
Contributor III

Hi, ROM containing startup scripts (that is, boot code), the code in ROM is executed first after power on, and  we can not change the code in ROM. We can only configure "SW6-Boot Mode" to boot the smart device from different storage, eg. SD card or MMC.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sun

OP-TEE is not used in official nxp releases and help

with porting OP-TEE can be provided with Professional Services

NXP Professional Services|NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos