表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to obtain the full list of OEM programmable fuses on IMX8MM

ソリューションへジャンプ
145件の閲覧回数
toto42
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm working on the secure boot feature on the i.MX 8MM SoC (integrated into a SOM).

In the Application Note: AN4581, section "5.7 Securing the device" mentions some fuses that must be programmed to "completely secure" the device (JTAG_SMODE, SJC_DISABLE, DIR_BT_DIS, SRK_LOCK).

Some addresses of those fuses can be found on the internet, but I would like to get the full list.

I've asked the SOM vendor, but he cannot provide me the full documentation because of an NDA.

On my side, I cannot sign an NDA on my own, so people from the procurement department of my company will need to handle it.

It seems they have signed the NDA still I cannot get the document.

How can I have this document?

Why those information are under NDA? Is that expected that when we buy some NXP product we cannot implement basic security feature such as secureboot? Do we need to add some purchasing option to get the doc with the product?

Regards,

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
118件の閲覧回数
Alejandro_Salas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @toto42 

You can find the list of fuses in the IMX8MNSRM (Security reference Manual). You can contact to your local FAE to get it, or you can create a direct case, you can ask for me and I can share the manual under NDA.

Apologies for any inconvenient.

Best regards.

Salas. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1 返信
119件の閲覧回数
Alejandro_Salas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @toto42 

You can find the list of fuses in the IMX8MNSRM (Security reference Manual). You can contact to your local FAE to get it, or you can create a direct case, you can ask for me and I can share the manual under NDA.

Apologies for any inconvenient.

Best regards.

Salas.