cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the token for Alexa demo.

ekdms1
Contributor I

Hi, All.

I am trying to test Alexa Demo system image with I.MX7D-PICO board and Voice HAT from technexion.

According to instruction guide, connected WiFi network, and try to execute runAvsDemo.sh.

But I saw error message as following. (Test image name : DSPC_With-HAT.sdcard)

root@imx7d-pico:~/Alexa_SDK/Scripts# ./runAvsDemo.sh

Running app with log level: DEBUG9

2017-12-04 20:24:19.004 [  1] I ConfigurationNode:initializeSuccess

2017-12-04 20:24:19.793 [  1] E AuthDelegate:initFailed:reason=missingConfigurationValue,key=refreshToken

./runAvsDemo.sh: line 3:   885 Segmentation fault      TZ=UTC ./SampleApp ../../Integration/AlexaClientSDKConfig.json ../../Integration/inputs/SensoryModels/ DEBUG9

root@imx7d-pico:~/Alexa_SDK/Scripts#

I think it is related with Token, so I want to know how to get the Token for this demo.

Anyone who can help this?

Thanks & Regards!

Alvin.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot help you with your problem, since we do not support the I.MX7D-PICO board. However, I have worked with Alexa. So I can help you a little bit. 

Have you tried to run the script getAVSToken.sh or rerun the script setupAVS.sh? Moreover, take note that if you run the getAVSToken script you will need to open a web browser on your pico board an go to the direction that the script gives you. You can make this process without using a VNC connection, only by running the script as a background process and then open your browser window with the listed direction.

Furthermore, take note that you need to place your Product ID, Client ID, and Client Secret that you get when you created your new product.

Unfortunately, this is the most I can help you.

I hope this information can help you.

Best Regards,

Diego.

0 Kudos