Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check i.MX7D ARM frequency

Jump to solution
felixhsu
Contributor III

Hi All

The i.MX7D have multiple power modes, how to check each power mode ARM frequency by Hardware or software, thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Felix

use the following command to view the current CPU frequency in KHz:
cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/cpuinfo_cur_freq
please check Chapter 23 CPU Frequency Scaling (CPUFREQ) Driver attached Linux Manual
use register CCM_ANALOG_CLK_MISC0, field LVDS1_CLK_SEL, selects the clock to be routed to anaclk1/1b :
0x00 - Arm PLL;

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Felix

use the following command to view the current CPU frequency in KHz:
cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/cpuinfo_cur_freq
please check Chapter 23 CPU Frequency Scaling (CPUFREQ) Driver attached Linux Manual
use register CCM_ANALOG_CLK_MISC0, field LVDS1_CLK_SEL, selects the clock to be routed to anaclk1/1b :
0x00 - Arm PLL;

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos