How to change the GPIO reset value on IMX6

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the GPIO reset value on IMX6

xinhuah
Contributor I

The gpio reset value on IMX6 is low,is there anyway to make it high when reset?Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

it depends on which moment you want it to change it.

All i.MX devices feature a first stage boot loader located in ROM called ROM Code which will check where the uboot is located and lauch it, once you are in uboot it is possible to modify the GPIO values.

There is still another option, you cannot modify the ROM Code, but it supports the execution of a plugin image, here you may be able to modify GPIO values before uboot executed.

If you are interested in this last method please let me know and I can share a document draft which explains this option.

Regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jerrylain
Contributor II

Hi Carlos,

We are facing a similar situation that need to modify GPIO value as early as possible. We try to modify it at DCD table, but still has about 100ms gap.

Could you help to share your method?

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos