表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to chang i.MX53QSB DRAM to 512MB

ソリューションへジャンプ
944件の閲覧回数
billyhe
Contributor II

Hello, everyone.

The i.MX53QSB DRAM is 1GB(four chips ddr3, 2 Banks) default.Now, I want to change to 512MB(two chips ddr3 1 Bank).

When I search the method is modify the u-boot-2009.08/board/freescale/mx53_loco/flash_header.S. But I read the assembly code difficulty.

Is anybody can tell me the detail methods? Thank you!

1 解決策
680件の閲覧回数
VladanJovanovic
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You’ll need to adjust board memory size (PHYS_SDRAM_1_SIZE and PHYS_SDRAM_2_SIZE) in include/configs/mx53_loco.h (or appropriate config file for your board).

You'll need to look into ESDCTL register values configured in flash_header.S as they configure memory size but also memory timings, which often need to be adjusted when using different memory compared to what is on the dev. board.

Vladan

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1 返信
681件の閲覧回数
VladanJovanovic
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You’ll need to adjust board memory size (PHYS_SDRAM_1_SIZE and PHYS_SDRAM_2_SIZE) in include/configs/mx53_loco.h (or appropriate config file for your board).

You'll need to look into ESDCTL register values configured in flash_header.S as they configure memory size but also memory timings, which often need to be adjusted when using different memory compared to what is on the dev. board.

Vladan