Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Heap/Stack - Sample application RT1050

Jump to solution
rubensjunior
Contributor IV

Dear friends,

In developing of a project with i.MXRT1052, I are having difficulty testing the handling of Heap / Stack regions so that the program runs on external RAM (64Mb) rather than internal RAM (96kb). Please ask your help to find an example of this type of implementation. In the NXP SDKs I find no example that handles large files, and the transfer of these files between external RAM and QSPI Flash memory.

Thanks a lot.

1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rubens Junior,

Thanks for your reply.
Whether you had clicked the Select All option when building the SDK library, if not, please rebuild a complete SDK library.

Fig 1.jpg

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rubens Junior,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
After reviewing your statement, I'm still not very clear with your question, whether you want the demo code boot from QSPI to SDRAM.
In further, I'd like to suggest you refer to the SD_JPEG demo which use the SDRAM to store the JPEG figure for display in the LCD, I think this demo project is what you want.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

rubensjunior
Contributor IV

Hi jeremyzhou‌,

Thank you very much! I haven't the SD_JPEG demo. Can you send me please?

Have a great day!

Rubens Júnior

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rubens Junior,

Thanks for your reply.
You can find the SD_JPEG demo under this dir: \SDK_2.6.1_EVKB-IMXRT1050\boards\evkbimxrt1050\demo_apps.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

rubensjunior
Contributor IV

Dear jeremyzhou‌,

Thanks for your return! I could not find the SD_JPEG demo in the directory indicated. Below is the content I find. Can you please tell me another directory to find the SD_JPEG demo?

pastedImage_1.png

Thanks a lot!

Rubens Júnior

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rubens Junior,

Thanks for your reply.
Whether you had clicked the Select All option when building the SDK library, if not, please rebuild a complete SDK library.

Fig 1.jpg

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: