cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO ACTIVE PWM AT RT1050

Jimmywder03
Contributor III

Hello,

Im using a SDK example called evkbmimxrt1050_pwm, so i get the 3 signals that the example made but when i want to add another pin , i does not work. I configured my pin firts in the configtools in the part called Pins, then in the code i add some lines like which PWM i want to use in my case is the number 2,then i also add some code to active the sub module number 3. I used the same things that the example use just i modified the number of sub module that i want to use and the channel. the output at the pin does not work but in the others is works well.

thanks for all.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jimmywder03
Contributor III

pwm1.png

pwm2.png

pwm3.png

  

0 Kudos

Jimmywder03
Contributor III

Hello Edwin,

I have tried that way and it does not work.

Look, first I created a new project and I add the PWM driver then I went to Peripherals tool and I actived it. After that at Peripherals tool I choose PWM2 to use it, then I used the same configuration that you showed me in the picture just I have different the pin that I want to test. I confirm that the pin that i want support PWM2 and it is Channel A submodule 3 (You will see in the picture that I set well that configuration). Then I load that project to my IMXRT1052 EVK I looked that pin to see the signal in the osciloscope and it does not work.

Thank you for you attandance. 

0 Kudos

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

There is most likely an error with the configuration code you add for the 4th signal.

Instead of using Pins tool and adding the extra code manually, I recommend you to use the Peripherals tool, under ConfigTools, to set up the configuration of the PWM module as a whole with all of the signals you require. You should be able to do the setup of each submodule in a more straightforward manner, and make sure the setup of each submodule is the same. Here I added all 4 submodules by simply clicking the "+" button beside the "Submodules" section, and set up each as PWM.

EdwinHz_0-1669762028255.png

BR,

Edwin.

0 Kudos