cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gstreamer Clock Source

shafi
Contributor II

Hi All,

I am  trying to bring audio and video sync by de-muxing audio and video from a single MPEG-2 TS file and playing audio in one setup and video in one setup. In order to bring the sync the clock source for the pipelines should be synchronized. The system clocks in my set up are synchronized via 1588 PTP Protocol. Please let me know how to change the gst-pipeline source clock. By default the gst source clock is the video pll or the VPU clock.

1 Reply

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Shafi,

If you take a look into the i.MX6 REference Manual in the VPU section you can review that the only clock source of the Encoding VPU module is the PLL5 which it is not alling with the Enet Clock so the 1588 sync that you want to accomplish , I think it is not possible.

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos