cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gpioset command doesn't work on iMX93QSB

Bob_NXP_user
Contributor II

Hi everyone,

I'm using iMX93QSB with Linux Image downloaded using the uuu.auto-imx93-9x9-lpddr4-qsb file located in L6.1.55_2.2.1_MX93 folder. I try to set a GPIO pin on value =1 using the following command line:

gpioset -c 0 14=1

but the process does not come to an end and get stuck. Then I cant use any other command on the terminal until i do Ctrl+z. When I try to access the same pin again the following message is shown:

Bob_NXP_user_0-1717665572322.png

So, using ps aux | grep gpioset I see the process is still active in background:

Bob_NXP_user_1-1717665776815.png

I also tried to use -z command (daemon mode) and start the process in background but nothing seems to work. Can someone explain to me what's going on and how can I set my gpio to value = 1.

Regards,

Roberto.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

JorgeCas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I suggest you check the available GPIOs on the board using:

ls /dev/gpiochip*

And then determine the desired GPIO pin according to the information, for example:

gpioinfo -c gpiochip5

An change the value:

gpioset -c gpiochip5 11=1

Also, this link could be helpful.

Best regards.

0 Kudos

Bob_NXP_user
Contributor II

Hi @JorgeCas ,

Thank you for answering, unfortunately I've already done the procedure you said, I also used ctrl+c after my command as the site you shared suggests, but my GPIO keeps staying on 0 value!

as a proof I also used gpioget, and that's the result:

Bob_NXP_user_0-1717742610833.png

Can you check on the same board or a similar one if this behaviour is something common? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Roberto 

0 Kudos