GUI Guider feature: List icons/symbols, separator line, resource files, simulator

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

GUI Guider feature: List icons/symbols, separator line, resource files, simulator

271 次查看
bosnian_beast
Contributor III

I am reporting a few issues/suggestions:

I would like to have a list (List is a widget in left-hand menu) of items with just the labels (not including the symbols).
In pure LVGL this works by passing NULL as the argument for image/symbol/icon. (See Link)
It would be handy if you included this option as well in a predefined list of symbols in gui guider.

I would like to be able to change the separator line color (default is white).

I would also like to be able to use images from the file system (on the device) instead of the generated .c resource files. (See Link)

I would like to be able to edit the code manually (to offset some of these issues) and then run simulator. Currently, when I press play (simulator) it regenerates all the files, compiles, links and runs the simulation in one step. It would be useful to be able to run these steps separately (manually). Let's say we have three buttons: Generate, Build, Run like in most of other IDE's.

I would like to have "User code" sections in the generated files that don't get overwritten when the generation occurs. Again, this would be useful to offset some of the constraints of GUI-Guider.

标记 (2)
0 项奖励
回复
0 回复数