次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

GENIVI 7.0 With Qt

1,300件の閲覧回数
nirmaltm
Contributor II

Dear All,

I am trying to build GENIVI 7.0 (intrepid-image) using Yocto Build Procedure for iMX6 SABREE AI. The Genivi Build was successful, But i need to add Qt Layer to this. So i added the QT in bb layer of yocto build. but the resulted Intrepid-image does not contain any part of Qt.

Is it possible for building (yocto) intrepid-image with Qt ??

what bitbake command I need to use. kindly help me

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

842件の閲覧回数
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Nirmal T M,

Are you adding the meta-ivi layer on top of one of NXPs BSPs? How did you added the Qt layer to your environment?

It looks from the readme on the meta-ivi layer that the intrepid-image does not have additional dependencies other than poky and meta-openembedded. Although it seems that there is a qt4 append recipe inside this layer. I would recommend looking at it and seeing if you may add it to this image.

There is some information on integrating GENIVI to a Qt distribution on the web, like the presentation below, but it only gives general guidelines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWas9HIOyNc

I hope this helps,

0 件の賞賛

842件の閲覧回数
sachusanal
Contributor III

Hello Nirmal ,

Could you please share me the steps which you followed for the genivi  build ? which yocto package you are using how can add meta-ivi layer on  yocto package.

Regards

Sachu

0 件の賞賛

842件の閲覧回数
nirmaltm
Contributor II

Thanks gusarambula,

Previously I have given my DISTRO option as "poky-ivi-systemd" and I have added the meta-qt layer on bblayers at that time the genivi image have successfully build (with out qt component). but when i changed the DISTRO to "fsl-ivi-vfb" which end up with build error.

so I understand that while building GENIVI on yocto as "intrepid-image" does not have any qt options.

is there any other bitbake image which can be used to build both GENIVI and QT layer together.

At present I am cross compile Qt 5.5 for the yocto build GENIVI image for my iMX6 Sabree Ai board with GENIVI 7.0.3 (intrepid-image) File System. Also I have installed the EGLFS Libraries in the GENIVI file system. while configuring the Qt for cross compile I received the following error.

his is the Qt Open Source Edition.

You are licensed to use this software under the terms of
the Lesser GNU General Public License (LGPL) versions 2.1.
You are also licensed to use this software under the terms of
the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) versions 3.

You have already accepted the terms of the Open Source license.

<srcbase> = /media/acs/f64c24ce-b50c-4395-bb84-429476e2905a/static-qt-new/qt5/qtbase
<outbase> = /media/acs/f64c24ce-b50c-4395-bb84-429476e2905a/static-qt-new/qt5/qtbase
Creating qmake...
..Done.
Running configuration tests...
Warning: Disabling pkg-config since PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR is not set.
Note: PKG_CONFIG_SYSROOT_DIR automatically set to /home/acs/Downloads/L3.14.52_1.1.0-ga_images_MX6QDLSOLO/fsl-image-gui-fb-imx6qdlsolo

Could not determine the target architecture!
Turn on verbose messaging (-v) to see the final report.
The OpenGL ES 2.0 functionality test failed!
Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
You might need to modify the include and library search paths by editing
QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENGL_ES2, QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENGL_ES2 and QMAKE_LIBS_OPENGL_ES2 in
/media/acs/f64c24ce-b50c-4395-bb84-429476e2905a/static-qt-new/qt5/qtbase/mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++.

I have used the gcc-linaro-5.2-2015.11-1-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ as a cross compile tool chain

Is it possible to clear this error.
I need to build the Qt with EGL support,
Kindly help

0 件の賞賛