Flexcan Receiving a data Frame twice,one with the Full Code and One with the Empty Code.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexcan Receiving a data Frame twice,one with the Full Code and One with the Empty Code.

bhanuvats
Contributor I

Hello,

Greetings from my side.

I am using IMX 6.0 Controller's Board for the Development of a CAN Application.One another CAN node is continuously sending a Data Frame to the Board at Every 1 Second.But when the Board Recieves the Data,It is receiving

it twice. Interestingly The first Frame is having Code Value as 0x02 and the another Frame is having Code value as 0x04. The frame having the 0x04 ID is having the same ID but the data field comes receives some corrupted data or Null value.In my CAN Application we require to receive a Particular Set of frames(5-6 frames) having same ID in a defined order.But as the Board is receiving every data from a ID two times,so the CAN Application is not working.

Attached is my Driver code for Receiving the data.Please help me out in Resolving this Issue.

Original Attachment has been moved to: CAN_Recieve.txt.zip

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

alejandrolozan1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Have you checked with an analyzer that the messages sent by the other node are correct?

The SDK contians a FlexCAN test that you may find useful. https://www.freescale.com/webapp/Download?colCode=i.MX6_PLATFORM_SDK&location=null&WT_TYPE=Software%...

Best Regards,

Alejandro

0 Kudos