表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Failed to patch OpenSSL for i.MX Robot Platform

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,713件の閲覧回数
khang_letruong
Senior Contributor III

Dear Community,

I followed the instructions in this knowledge sharing to build the imx-robot-sdk with the latest BSP (L5.15.71-2.2.0 https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors-Knowledge-Base/i-MX-%E6%9C%BA%E5%99%A8%E4%BA%BA%E5%B9%B...

However, I am facing the following patching error :

ERROR: openssl-3.1.0.imx-r0 do_patch: Applying patch '0001-Enhance-cryptodev-s-engine-by-CAAM-public-key-crypto.patch' on target directory '/workdir/imx-yocto-bsp-5_15_71-2_2_x-robotics/imx8mpevk-robot-humble/tmp/work/armv8a-poky-linux/openssl/3.1.0.imx-r0/openssl-3.1.0.imx'
CmdError('quilt --quiltrc /workdir/imx-yocto-bsp-5_15_71-2_2_x-robotics/imx8mpevk-robot-humble/tmp/work/armv8a-poky-linux/openssl/3.1.0.imx-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/etc/quiltrc push', 0, 'stdout: Applying patch 0001-Enhance-cryptodev-s-engine-by-CAAM-public-key-crypto.patch
patching file apps/speed.c
patching file crypto/ec/ec_curve.c
patching file crypto/ec/ec_key.c
patching file crypto/ec/ec_local.h
patching file crypto/sm2/sm2_crypt.c
patching file crypto/sm2/sm2_sign.c
patching file engines/e_devcrypto.c
Hunk #10 FAILED at 747.
Hunk #11 FAILED at 774.
Hunk #12 succeeded at 808 (offset -14 lines).
Hunk #13 succeeded at 984 (offset -14 lines).
Hunk #14 succeeded at 1061 (offset -14 lines).
Hunk #15 succeeded at 1499 (offset -14 lines).
2 out of 15 hunks FAILED -- rejects in file engines/e_devcrypto.c
patching file test/dsatest.c
patching file test/ecdsatest.c
patching file test/rsa_test.c
Patch 0001-Enhance-cryptodev-s-engine-by-CAAM-public-key-crypto.patch does not apply (enforce with -f)

stderr: ')
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /workdir/imx-yocto-bsp-5_15_71-2_2_x-robotics/imx8mpevk-robot-humble/tmp/work/armv8a-poky-linux/openssl/3.1.0.imx-r0/temp/log.do_patch.544102
ERROR: Task (/workdir/imx-yocto-bsp-5_15_71-2_2_x-robotics/sources/meta-openssl-caam/recipes-openssl-caam/openssl/openssl_3.1.0.imx.bb:do_patch) failed with exit code '1'

It looks like that there should be some patches applied to openssl before the above 0001-Enhance-cryptodev-s-engine-by-CAAM-public-key-crypto.patch (found in <imx-yocto-bsp>/sources/meta-robot-platform/imx/meta-robot/recipes-security/openssl/openssl/) :

NOTE: Applying patch '0001-buildinfo-strip-sysroot-and-debug-prefix-map-from-co.patch' (../sources/meta-robot-platform/imx/meta-robot/recipes-security/openssl/openssl/0001-buildinfo-strip-sysroot-and-debug-prefix-map-from-co.patch)
NOTE: Applying patch '0001-Configure-do-not-tweak-mips-cflags.patch' (../sources/meta-robot-platform/imx/meta-robot/recipes-security/openssl/openssl/0001-Configure-do-not-tweak-mips-cflags.patch)
NOTE: Applying patch 'openssl-3.0-add-Kernel-TLS-configuration.patch' (../sources/meta-imx/meta-bsp/recipes-connectivity/openssl/openssl/openssl-3.0-add-Kernel-TLS-configuration.patch)
NOTE: Applying patch '0001-e_devcrypto-add-func-ptr-for-init-do-ctrl.patch' (../sources/meta-imx/meta-bsp/recipes-connectivity/openssl/openssl/0001-e_devcrypto-add-func-ptr-for-init-do-ctrl.patch)
NOTE: Applying patch '0001-Enhance-cryptodev-s-engine-by-CAAM-public-key-crypto.patch' (../sources/meta-robot-platform/imx/meta-robot/recipes-security/openssl/openssl/0001-Enhance-cryptodev-s-engine-by-CAAM-public-key-crypto.patch)

And they seem to be found in the following meta layer :

/work_dir/imx-yocto-bsp-5_15_71-2_2_x-robotics/sources$ ls meta-imx/meta-bsp/recipes-connectivity/openssl/openssl/ -l
total 28
-rw-rw-r-- 1 ubuntu ubuntu 4523 Thg 6 29 12:04 0001-e_devcrypto-add-func-ptr-for-init-do-ctrl.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 ubuntu ubuntu 14909 Thg 6 29 12:04 0002-e_devcrypto-add-support-for-TLS1.2-algorithms-offloa.patch
-rw-rw-r-- 1 ubuntu ubuntu 923 Thg 6 29 12:04 openssl-3.0-add-Kernel-TLS-configuration.patch

However, it was not the case: the patches in the <imx-yocto-bsp>/sources/meta-imx/recipes-connectivity hadn't been applied before the one in <imx-yocto-bsp>/sources/meta-robot-platform/imx/meta-robot/recipes-security/openssl/openssl/

Could you advise on how to add the dependency btw the two meta layers so that openssl could be bitbaked successfully, please ?

More information about the meta-openssl-caam  inside the meta-robot-platformcan be found here : https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors-Knowledge-Base/Enhance-cryptodev-and-its-engine-in-Open...

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Khang 

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
934件の閲覧回数
khang_letruong
Senior Contributor III
0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
971件の閲覧回数
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Unfortunately the patch is for 5.470 and the other is for 4.14.88v, please update the thread because the person in charge should update the ROS. This is not part of the official NXP bsp.

Regards

0 件の賞賛
返信
935件の閲覧回数
khang_letruong
Senior Contributor III

Hi @Bio_TICFSL ,

Thank you for the confirmation. Someone just shared his finding here : https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors-Knowledge-Base/Enhance-cryptodev-and-its-engine-in-Open...

0 件の賞賛
返信