Downloading android 4.4.3 board images on a sd-card using MFG Tool when working with i.MX6Dualite SABRE-AI platform fails.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading android 4.4.3 board images on a sd-card using MFG Tool when working with i.MX6Dualite SABRE-AI platform fails.

bandelaprathyus
Contributor II

Hi,

I am working with i.MX6Dualite Sabre Ai Board. I want to download board images on the sd-card. I have updated the cfg.ini using mfgtool2-android-mx6dl-sabreauto-sdcard.vbs file as follows:

[profiles]

chip = Linux

[platform]

board = sabreauto

[LIST]

name = SDCard-Android-IMX6Q-SabreAuto

[variable]

board = sabreauto

mmc = 2

sxuboot=17x17arm2

sxdtb=17x17-arm2

ldo=

and

mfgtool2-android-mx6dl-sabreauto-sdcard.vbs  file is given as:

Set wshShell = CreateObject("WScript.shell")

wshShell.run "mfgtool2.exe -c ""linux"" -l ""SDCard-Android-IMX6DL-SabreAuto"" -s ""board=sabreauto"" -s ""mmc=2"" "

Set wshShell = Nothing

After updating in this way, I get an error :ModuleID[2] LevelID[1]: Parse ucl script failed, error code: 4.

The switch configurations of the board in download mode are set as: SW3 0101.

Could someone please tell me how to update the cfg.ini file so that the board images can be downloaded to the sd card using MFG tool. Do we need to do any changes in the ucl2.xml file, if so please tell me the updates to be made.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Usually what you need to do is doubleclick on the VBS file with the name of the OS and target you will use, you dont need to do anything else.

0 Kudos