Can I use SDMA for transferring memory to PCI space?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

跳至解决方案
713 次查看
hiromichimatsum
Contributor II

Dear all,

I'm developing the pci device driver on i.MX6Q.

The pci device doesn't have a DMA Controller.

So, I'd like to use SDMA in i.MX6Q.

What I want is to transfer memory to PCI space.

I don't know which script to use, though I read the i.MX6 reference manual.

Then I tried to use "Memory To Memory" script.

The execution was succeeded, but the data were not transferred at all to PCI space.

What script is suitable for in this case?

Best regards,

Hiromichi

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
569 次查看
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Since the memory space for the PCI it is not part of the memory map of the SDMA it is not possible. To have an script from memory to PCI.

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
570 次查看
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Since the memory space for the PCI it is not part of the memory map of the SDMA it is not possible. To have an script from memory to PCI.

Have a great day,
Jaime

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复