表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Build fail for sabresd_6sx board

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,179件の閲覧回数
evgenyerlihman
Contributor IV

Hello All,

I am trying to build android for the sabre board with imx6 solo x chip, i followed all the instructions but still getting an error:

including ./system/keymaster/Android.mk ...

including ./system/media/audio_route/Android.mk ...

including ./system/media/audio_utils/Android.mk ...

including ./system/media/camera/src/Android.mk ...

including ./system/media/camera/tests/Android.mk ...

including ./system/netd/client/Android.mk ...

including ./system/netd/server/Android.mk ...

including ./system/security/keystore-engine/Android.mk ...

including ./system/security/keystore/Android.mk ...

including ./system/security/softkeymaster/Android.mk ...

including ./system/vold/Android.mk ...

including ./tools/external/fat32lib/Android.mk ...

No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE sabresd_6sx

make: *** No rule to make target `kernel_imx/arch/arm/configs/imx_v7_android_defconfig', needed by `out/target/product/sabresd_6sx/.config'.  Stop.

#### make failed to build some targets (02:43 (mm:ss)) ####

Any help is appreciated :smileyhappy:

ラベル(2)
タグ(2)
1 解決策
818件の閲覧回数
evgenyerlihman
Contributor IV

Hi Sachu,

It seems like my problem was a wrong branch (master) that I was on in kernel_imx, I think it happened because of the patching described in 3.2 section.

I resolved it by:

1. cd kernel_imx

2. git checkout l5.0.0_1.0.0-ga

As soon as you do this, you should find the missing file right where it should be.

Thanks,

Evgeny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

7 返答(返信)
818件の閲覧回数
sachusanal
Contributor III

Hi Evgeny ,

I also get the same error  , i followed the exact same steps as prescribed in the pdf

how can i solve this issue?

please help me

No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE sabresd_6sx

make: *** No rule to make target `kernel_imx/arch/arm/configs/imx_v7_android_defconfig', needed by `out/target/product/sabresd_6sx/.config'.  Stop.

#### make failed to build some targets (02:43 (mm:ss)) ####

0 件の賞賛
819件の閲覧回数
evgenyerlihman
Contributor IV

Hi Sachu,

It seems like my problem was a wrong branch (master) that I was on in kernel_imx, I think it happened because of the patching described in 3.2 section.

I resolved it by:

1. cd kernel_imx

2. git checkout l5.0.0_1.0.0-ga

As soon as you do this, you should find the missing file right where it should be.

Thanks,

Evgeny

818件の閲覧回数
sachusanal
Contributor III

Dear Evgeny ,

Thanks for your response.

let me know u got login prompt through the build.

818件の閲覧回数
evgenyerlihman
Contributor IV

Hi Sachu,

I did not get the login prompt not with the precompiled image nor with the one I built myself. I got the same result though, it looks like the system got suspended due to a short screen timeout. The thing is that I am trying to boot Android on the Sabre board without any kind of screen, so I suspect that might be the reason in my case.

Thanks,

Evgeny

818件の閲覧回数
sachusanal
Contributor III

hi ,

i need  login prompt. because i need to type some command to verify the CAN driver.

could u please help me to enable login prompt on my custom build

0 件の賞賛
818件の閲覧回数
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Evgeny Erlihman,

Are you still experiencing issues?

Would you please share the steps you followed? I would recommend checking that all packages required are available and that the patches were applied correctly to the source code since the error you’re encountering appears to be related with the lunch application not being able to locate the SABRE i.MX6SX device information.

0 件の賞賛
818件の閲覧回数
evgenyerlihman
Contributor IV

The steps I followed were in the exact order as described in the pdf. I believe that particular issue was caused by the patching state, that switched the kernel repository to the master branch, while the pdf says it should be on l5.0.0_1.0.0-ga. This problem disappeared as soon as I checked out this branch again.

Just to be clear, it is written in the instructions to:

1. checkout the kernel repository

2. switch the kernel repository to l5.0.0_1.0.0-ga branch.

3. patch code for I.MX (switches back to master branch in the kernel repo and probably caused the problem)

The thing is that it is not reproducible after I fix it once. As soon as I switch back to the correct branch, I am able to execute patching and it stays on the correct branch for all consecutive executions......

0 件の賞賛