Bitshrine 404 error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitshrine 404 error

raj27
Contributor I

I'm trying to add the multimedia package "IMX_MMCODEC_3.0.35_4.1.0_BUNDLE_CODA" with imx6sololite,but i'm facing the following errors

Try IMX_MMCODEC-3.0.7-2.tar.gz.md5 from the GPP

http://bitshrine.org/gpp/IMX_MMCODEC-3.0.7-2.tar.gz.md5:

14:41:31 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Try IMX_MMCODEC-3.0.7-2.tar.gz from the GPP

http://bitshrine.org/gpp/IMX_MMCODEC-3.0.7-2.tar.gz:

14:41:32 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Can't get: IMX_MMCODEC-3.0.7-2.tar.gz at ./ltib line 802.

f_prep() returned an error, exiting

traceback:

main:572

Exiting on error or interrupt

Imx6sl supports this multimedia package or not ? Plz suggest to solve this issue...

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

raj27
Contributor I

Is Imx6sl supports the vpu or not in Ltib. Because when i'm enabling libfslvpuwrap package in ltib for imx6s platform type,i'm facing the errors as shown above comments.can anyone please help me out of this issue...

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The i.MX6SL does not incorporate the VPU hardware.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please use instructions of section 2.1.2 (Building Plug-Ins) of "i.MX_6_Series_Ubuntu_Multimedia_User's_Guide.pdf".

Perhaps the  the multimedia packages should be located in /opt/freescale/pkgs

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

raj27
Contributor I

Thanks Yuri for your suggestions and i followed the steps mentioned in that section,they are suggesting

libfslcodec, libfslparser, libfslvpuwrap, gst-fsl-plugins, gst-plugins-gl, fsl-alsa-plugins, and gstreamer-plugins-good package to enable.

And i'm able to build only libfslcodec, libfslparser, gst-fsl-plugins, and fsl-alsa-plugins.And remaining 3 packages i'm not able build successfully.And errors showing for the respective pkgs are as follows:

libfslvpuwrap:

configure: error: lib_vpu is required, consider installing imx-lib

error: Bad exit status from /home/rajesh/ltib_dwnlded_jags/L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_source/raj/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.77402 (%build)

RPM build errors:

Bad exit status from /home/rajesh/ltib_dwnlded_jags/L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_source/raj/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.77402 (%build)

Build time for libfslvpuwrap: 4 seconds

Failed building libfslvpuwrap

f_buildrpms() returned an error, exiting

traceback:

These packages failed to build:

libfslvpuwrap

Build Failed

It is saying it needs lib_vpu pkg but it is not available in the gui.

gst-plugins-gl:

configure: error: GL or EGL is required, consider installing libgl1-mesa-dev

error: Bad exit status from /home/rajesh/ltib_dwnlded_jags/L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_source/raj/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.28847 (%build)

RPM build errors:

Bad exit status from /home/rajesh/ltib_dwnlded_jags/L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_source/raj/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.28847 (%build)

Build time for gst-plugins-gl: 13 seconds

Failed building gst-plugins-gl

traceback:

gst-plugins-gl

Build Failed

gstreamer-plugins-good:

configure: error: in `/home/rajesh/ltib_dwnlded_jags/L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_source/raj/ltib/rpm/BUILD/gst-plugins-good-0.10.30':

configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables

See `config.log' for more details

error: Bad exit status from /home/rajesh/ltib_dwnlded_jags/L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_source/raj/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.8089 (%build)

RPM build errors:

Bad exit status from /home/rajesh/ltib_dwnlded_jags/L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_source/raj/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.8089 (%build)

Build time for gst-plugins-good: 3 seconds

Failed building gst-plugins-good

traceback:

gst-plugins-good

Build Failed

Exiting on error or interrupt

Plz suggest your inputs to fix these issues.....

0 Kudos

raj27
Contributor I

As i'm surfing regarding this issue i found imx-lib is blocking the building of those 3 packages.i want to clean only this pkg and again i want to build this pkg.But in the gui imx-lib is by default selected .How to do this.Plz help me out of this....

0 Kudos