キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Any News on the i.MX8 family?

1,644件の閲覧回数
kevinangus
Contributor III

Trying to track down information on the i.MX8 status.

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
6 返答(返信)

1,207件の閲覧回数
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The newest information about the i.MX8, it will be released at the end of this month.

1,207件の閲覧回数
kevinangus
Contributor III

Some News, Please (drum roll)

I purchased the Pico part with a 7D, it can't do the display resolution but it can do the DSP task. I truly hope the i.MX8 with dual M4 and GPU gets a UFS controller, that would make that part the #1 seller in the small footprint market. With memory that is 5 times faster than eMMC and an SD card footprint without the royalties to Microsoft or the SD Association membership crap where would be a huge demand.

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,207件の閲覧回数
kevinangus
Contributor III

New Month! 

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,207件の閲覧回数
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kevin,

Sorry about the wrong release time of i.MX8 I have told you. The i.MX8 is not officially released. Please continue wait.

Best Regards

Rita

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,207件の閲覧回数
huangyufeng
Contributor I

nice sound

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,207件の閲覧回数
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

So sorry by now the i.MX8 is not officially released. Unfortunately, For the moment. We do not have support for the i.MX8.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信