Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About G2D API in i.MX6DQ.

Jump to solution
keitanagashima
Senior Contributor I

Dear All,

Hello. I have a question about G2D API.

Refer to Chapter 2 i.MX 6 G2D API in "i.MX_6_Graphics_User's_Guide.pdf".

Could you give me below information?

- Header file to include

- Library to link

Best Regards,

Keita

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

"There are two ways to see the g2d test source,

1. If you have the vivante license to have vivante gpu source code,  you can see the code in gpu-viv(5)/fsl_drv/g2d, there are scripts to build the g2d_test and g2d_overlay_test.

2. If you don't have the license to have vivante gpu source code,  the g2d_test and g2d_overlay_test have been integrated into new demo framework. It is the C++ framework, but g2d_test and g2d_overlay_test keeps the same as in driver,  they just have C++ wrap.  The code is in /your yocto directory build director something like

/yocto-ga-wayland/build-wayland/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-mx6qdl-poky-linux-gnueabi/fsl-gpu-sdk/2.2.1-r0/fsl-gpu-sdk-2.2.1/DemoApps/G2D

There are detailed instruction to build these apps stand alone in yocto-ga-wayland/build-wayland/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-mx6qdl-poky-linux-gnueabi/fsl-gpu-sdk/2.2.1-r0/fsl-gpu-sdk-2.2.1/Doc/Setup_guide_yocto.txt"

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please refer to section 8 (Graphics) of "i.MX_Linux_User's_Guide.pdf".

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
keitanagashima
Senior Contributor I

Hi Yuri,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I referred to section 8 (Graphics) of "i.MX_Linux_User's_Guide.pdf".

Where are header file and linked library of G2D API?

Best Regards,

Keita

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

"There are two ways to see the g2d test source,

1. If you have the vivante license to have vivante gpu source code,  you can see the code in gpu-viv(5)/fsl_drv/g2d, there are scripts to build the g2d_test and g2d_overlay_test.

2. If you don't have the license to have vivante gpu source code,  the g2d_test and g2d_overlay_test have been integrated into new demo framework. It is the C++ framework, but g2d_test and g2d_overlay_test keeps the same as in driver,  they just have C++ wrap.  The code is in /your yocto directory build director something like

/yocto-ga-wayland/build-wayland/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-mx6qdl-poky-linux-gnueabi/fsl-gpu-sdk/2.2.1-r0/fsl-gpu-sdk-2.2.1/DemoApps/G2D

There are detailed instruction to build these apps stand alone in yocto-ga-wayland/build-wayland/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-mx6qdl-poky-linux-gnueabi/fsl-gpu-sdk/2.2.1-r0/fsl-gpu-sdk-2.2.1/Doc/Setup_guide_yocto.txt"

Have a great day,
Yuri

0 Kudos
keitanagashima
Senior Contributor I

Dear Yuri,

Thank you for great information!

Best Regards,

Keita

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,