cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-encoder using CMSIS-NN on LPC43S57JET256

jack5
Contributor I

Hello

As stated in the title I need to implement an auto-encoder on the LPC43S57JET256.

1. Can I use MCUXpresso as a replacement for LCPXpresso? The LPC43S57JBD208 Chip seems the be supported but the LPC43S57JET256 is not explicitly listed.
  2. I'm trying to follow the eIQ CMSIS-NN Porting Guide for MCUs but on Page 5, step 14 ,the guide tells me to locate the \middleware\eiq\cmsis-nn folder inside the RT1060 SDK zip-file, but the folder is not available, but a Glow and tensorflow-lite folder is. Is it not possible to use the CMSIS-NN library anymore and do i have to instead use Glow?

Best,

Jack

0 Kudos
2 Replies

anthony_huereca
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jack,

I would suggest asking the LPC43S57JET256  support question in the LPC Community which will be able to better assist you with that question. 

For the CMSS-NN question, the CMSIS-DSP option must be selected in the MCUXpresso SDK builder and then you'll see the CMSIS-NN files. See my response to your other post. 

-Anthony 

0 Kudos

jack5
Contributor I

Hey Anthony

Thanks for the reply. It's been a long time but we were now able to build the project using the CMSIS-NN-/DSP-library found on github(https://github.com/ARM-software/CMSIS_5) and LPCXpresso.

Best,

Jack

0 Kudos