using ZIGBEE control bridge in coordinator mode and write a string attribute or send a string

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using ZIGBEE control bridge in coordinator mode and write a string attribute or send a string

Janson
Contributor I

Hi,every one !

I'm working with jn5169 chips, I want to write a string attribute to router node using ZUI(zigbee control bridge).

it doesn't work.

1685499703227.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Janson
Contributor I

Hi @Gavin_Jia 
I'd like to write a string attribute to the node.
The type value of attribute is 0x42,so I'm trying to input some data in ZUIScreenshot 2023-06-02 at 11.43.03.png

,but it errors
Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 11.43.19.png

0 Kudos

Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Janson ,

Thanks for contacting NXP support.

Could you provide some more detail information about your implementation? Is there an application note you following with and what are your modifications about the project. We believe with these details we can locate the problem more quickly.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Gavin

0 Kudos

Janson
Contributor I

hi,

how to send a string attribute in zigbee control bridge. If you have a demo, please share it .

0 Kudos

Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Janson ,

There is currently no available demo for string attribute sending with JN5169. The issue you are experiencing is being confirmed internally and will take some time. I really apologize for this. We will have a definite conclusion on this issue in the next days.

Best regards,

Gavin

0 Kudos