cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to send data with jn5169

fangliang2316
Contributor I

HI,

I am working with   JN-SW-4168 SDK    and  JN5169.   My work is based on JN-AN-1201.

When device attributes change is how the data is sent, how do I know if the data is sent successfully or fails, and if it fails how to control the retransmit? How to control the number of data retransmitted.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Liang,

Just to confirm, are you working with the ZigBee HA Intruder Alarm System?

Did you follow the enroll process?

Please look at the B.3 Sending Attribute Reports and B.4 Receiving Attribute Reports

ZigBee Cluster Library User Guide

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

fangliang2316
Contributor I

Hi Mario,

Thank you for your reply!

I am working with the ZigBee HA Intruder Alarm System.  I am working with JN-AN-1201.

I am  developing  an IAS  ZONE  device.   

The Zone device  can be successfully coded with a CIE. Automatic Attribute Reporting Approach is Applied.

When the Zone device is away from the gateway(CIE), the report may fail.

123456.png

As shown above, when the transmission of Zone Status Change Notification  fails, it will be retransmitted four times. I want to retransmit more times. How to set it up?

Regards,

Liang

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Liang,

If the transmission was direct, the originator retransmits the data, and this entire sequence may be repeated up to a maximum of macMaxFrameRetries times; if a data transfer attempt fails a total of (1 + macMaxFrameRetries) times, the originator MAC sublayer will issue a failure confirmation to the next higher layer

Please look at the next define 

"C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\sdk\JN-SW-4168\Components\MAC\Include\mac_pib_CombinedMac.h"

/** Default Maximum Frame Retries */
#define MAC_PIB_MAX_FRAME_RETRIES_DEF               ((uint8)3)‍‍

pastedImage_2.png

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos