Read attribute data on Router (Zigbee JN5169)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read attribute data on Router (Zigbee JN5169)

NgocHoangNguyen
Contributor II

Hi guy,

I try create attribute and write this attribute from coodinator to router but I can not read detail data on E_ZCL_CBET_READ_REQUEST. So how to read Attribute data here ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @NgocHoangNguyen,

Please help me look through the ZigBee Cluster Library User Guide under Reading Attributes & Attribute Reporting.

You can utilize eZCL_SendReadAttributesRequest() to sumbit a request on a remote node, or eZCL_ReadLocalAttributeValue() to read individual attributes on a local node.

The ‘read attributes’ requests and responses arrive at their destinations as data messages. You can look into Read Events in Chapter 3, under "Read Events".

Alternatively, the server can issue unsolicited attribute reports to the client using the ‘attribute reporting’ feature (in which case there is no need for the client to request attribute values). It can be trigger either by user application or automatically.

An attribute report for all reportable attributes on the server can be issued directly by the server application using the function eZCL_ReportAllAttributes(). Please help me looking into Appendix B.4 "Receiving Attribute Reports"

Best regards, Julián

0 Kudos