Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN9090 - using all 8 ADC ch.

Jump to solution
shai_b
Senior Contributor II

Hello team,

According to the QN9090 Datasheet, there are 8 channels of ADCs.

But after following the documentation, the ADC6 and ADC7 are for internal use for example measuring the internal temperature.
Could you please advise if it is possible to use all 8 ADC channels as external input and mux ADC6/7 to sampled an external GPIO?

Thanks in advance
Best regards,
Shai

Labels (1)
  • QN

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hello,

Sorry for the inconveniences this might cause you, but it is not possible to route those ADC to some pins. You can check and verify this in the chapter 3.3 Pinout signaling descriptions  of the UM11141 User Manual where there is a brief mention to the functionality of each pin of the IC.

Regards ,

Estephania

View solution in original post

6 Replies
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hello,

Sorry for the inconveniences this might cause you, but it is not possible to route those ADC to some pins. You can check and verify this in the chapter 3.3 Pinout signaling descriptions  of the UM11141 User Manual where there is a brief mention to the functionality of each pin of the IC.

Regards ,

Estephania

shai_b
Senior Contributor II

Estephania, 

Thank you for confirming that for me, I have another question about Vref.

Can I route Vref to one of the GPIO as an output?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Shai 

0 Kudos
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Is there a specific reason why you need that ? If you set the GPIO as output wouldn't that help you ?

Regards ,

Estephania

0 Kudos
shai_b
Senior Contributor II

Hello Estephania,

I'm trying to work with PWM but I'm interested in changing my '1' logic to be the same as my QN9090 Vref voltage for example 2.5V.

Can the QN9090 support such as IO manipulation?

Please advise back, Thanks in advance 

regards,

Shai

0 Kudos
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I'm not sure if I got your idea completely, but the only way to set the level of the output voltage of the pin will be through the supply voltage.

You can check more information about this in the Datasheet of the device where the output levels will be references with the VDDpastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Estephania

shai_b
Senior Contributor II

Dear Estephania, Thank you for your supports.

B.Regards,

Shai

0 Kudos