cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN908x OTAP_Clinet_ATT won't work

li-chinwang
Contributor II

Dear Sir

I can’t see NXP_OTAA in IOT Tool box after I follow API Guide based on newest QN9080 SDK.

Could you try it in your side and make sure if NXP_OTAA can show in the app?

BR

Lee Wang

QA1.pngQA2.png

Tags (1)
11 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Just to make sure I fully understand you. 

You used the OTA, flashed a new firmware, and you can't perform the OTA again? If you flashed a new firmware, I believe that was an example, do you see the example functionality in the application? 

I mean, if you loaded a heart rate sensor, do you see it in the app? 

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos

krumita_pethani
Contributor II

hello, i test otap in qn9080 board,with client att code, after programing first time when i update using otap ,code uplode and work properly. but second time it not update it restart from 1% again and again

0 Kudos

jasonchiang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You said "second time it not update it restart from 1% again and again". Could you make sure if you still see OTAP_Client_ATT after you performed 1st OTAP ? I think it already been flashed update by your application.

You need to integrate OPTA_Client_ATT with your application first, then perform OTAP. After that, you may can perform 2nd OTAP process.

0 Kudos

aswinpraj_1989
Contributor III

Hi Jason,

I'm in a process of developing a multiple otap capability application, Due to memory constraints it seems difficult for 3 image spaces in the flash memory. would you please ellaborate the sentence "integrate OPTA_Client_ATT with your application first". I just stuck in there ..lol

Thanks in Advance :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

jasonchiang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Simple to say : we haven't default code for the requirement of " performing 2nd OTAP ". What profile you used in your application ?  You need to integrate OTAP_ATT_Client project file into your profile code for your application running 2nd OTAP. Hoping this explain it.

aswinpraj_1989
Contributor III

Hi Jason. Actually I figured out it without integrating the otap profile. Thanks for the Help :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

jasonchiang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Would you please share your idea ?

aswinpraj_1989
Contributor III

Sure Jason. I'm preparing a blog post. I'll update the link to the page once i finished. :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

aswinpraj_1989
Contributor III

Thanks Jason. I'm working on it.:)

0 Kudos

rohitkpdj
Contributor II

i have the similar issue,In mine it is showing OTAL while sending the file,after that it will show transfer completed,and that code functionality is not visible .Can u guide me #estephania‌ 

0 Kudos

krumita_pethani
Contributor II

which file u sending?,because in any code u need to creat otap service for example  otap server or otap client code

0 Kudos