Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pegoda Smart Card Reader Based on PN7642

Jump to solution
Eric12285
Contributor I

Hi Sir,

Can we have a firmware source code of Pegoda Smart Card Reader?

We'd like to design a reader based Pegoda Smart Card Reader.

Also, is the SDK including driver, firmware update utility, programing interface guidance and sample code ready? The operating systems are WIndows and Linux.

Thanks,

Eric Fu

0 Kudos
1 Solution
KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

About the CCID driver for Linux that can be supported by PN7642, can you share the file and link?

Ans: The CCID driver under Linux is standard and does not need to be provided separately. You can install it yourself.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Eric12285
Contributor I

Sorry, correct my questions.

PN7642 is an NFC forum certified solution. May I check if the USB interface is included in the certified configuration? And does the shared firmware on the website cover this?

About the CCID driver for Linux that can be supported by PN7642, can you share the file and link?

Thanks,

Eric Fu

0 Kudos
KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Ans: The CCID driver under Linux is standard and does not need to be provided separately. You can install it yourself.

0 Kudos
KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Eric12285 

PN7642 is an NFC forum certified solution. May I check if the USB interface is included in the certified configuration? And does the shared firmware on the website cover this?

Ans: Pegoda 3 is NFC Forum certified, Pegoda3 is a complete standalone product, USB is included in it.

0 Kudos
Eric12285
Contributor I

Hi Kelly,

Thank you. How about the shared SDK and firmware for PN7642 itself(not talking about the Pegoda)? We want to use the shared SDK and firmware and want to make sure if the USB is included. I guess yes after I check there is a CCID related example code in the share SDK. Please help confirm that.

Thanks,

Eric Fu

0 Kudos
KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Eric12285 

Firmware source code of Pegoda Smart Card Reader should be not available for the user. But PN7642 SDK is open source, you can download on the product page. 

Single-Chip Solution with High-Performance NFC Reader, Customizable MCU and Security Toolbox | NXP S...

0 Kudos
Eric12285
Contributor I

Thanks, Kelly

About the CCID interface protocol, does the share firmware cover this for both Windows and Linux?

Thanks,

Eric Fu

0 Kudos