NXP KW41Z Sniffer - RSSI Power Levels

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXP KW41Z Sniffer - RSSI Power Levels

bobgarrow
Contributor II

I've been testing the NXP KW41Z Sniffer for 6 weeks now concentrating on RSSI power levels.   With WireShark, I've successfully tested BLE channels 37,38, and 39.   Unfortunately for ZigBee, WireShark does not capture RSSI power levels.   I'm trying to make Ubilogix's Ubiqua work because it can capture ZigBee RSSI power levels but there is some problem preventing it from working on my system.   So, I need another NXP KW41Z Sniffer compatible software package that can capture ZigBee packets and their related RSSI power levels.

REQUEST: Please recommend NXP KW41Z software, other than Wireshark or Ubiqua, that can capture ZigBee RSSI power levels.   THX

Cheers,

Bob Garrow

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

bobgarrow
Contributor II

Update: Heard from no one so it Appears that I have to use Ubilogix with its Ubiqua sniffer software for capturing RSSI values for ZigBee.   The GOOD NEWS is that Ubilogix fixed both problems that were preventing me from getting correct RSSI Zigbee values!.  Their support was excellent during the problem solving effort and their Ubiqua sniffer software is well featured and robust.  I'm now happy to recommend Ubilogix and their Ubiqua sniffer.

Bob Garrow

0 Kudos