NTP53321 - class 6 design

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTP53321 - class 6 design

SebestaJaromir
Contributor I

Hello to everybody, I would like to ask you for help me find the simplest way to calculate matching circuit for class 6 antena from your reference design (hope that I understood it right that is possible to use class 6 design for this part number). Im not really the expert for anthenna design and not to much time for learn and understand formulas and simulation SW. Before we use NTAG I2C primary function is data transfer between RF and I2C, but our customer newly wants to create battery less device, so we need high current output than NTAG was able to delivery, so this is reason why we chose from NXP NTP53321 IC with higher current output. before I used generic antenna design with 50pF C and works fine, now I readed that is newly need matching circuit. I prefere to use class 6 becase is still fit my free space on board for anthenna 31x21mm space with IC in middle of side. Any body to help me implement it? 

Thank you very much in advance.

BR,

Jaromir

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @SebestaJaromir 

I hope you are doing well!

We have Antenna design guides for the NTAG 5 Link , Switch and boost , that probably result helpful. 

AN12380 Antenna design guide for NTAG 5 link and NTAG 5 switch  (for NTP53321)

AN12339 Antenna design guide for NTAG 5 boost

Regarding the Antenna Class 6.  Below is  an excerpt from AN12339  with indications on antenna sizes

diego_charles_0-1620275829417.png

Please , accept my apologies for the delay. 

Do not hesitate to let me know if I could help you further. 

Diego .

0 Kudos