显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

NFC Reader Library Port to MDK Keil

979 次查看
eric_wanghao
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm Eric.Now I have some questions about CLRC663:O

1. When I use OM26630 FDK to test NFC tag, the block data can be read and written. But RF430FRL152H (NTAG from TI) tag was used, block data can not be read,even UID . When non-NXP card be used, how do I need to modify the program?

2. NXP NFC Reader Library currently only has MCUXpresso version. I port it to MDK and IAR, there were many errors, mainly in macro definition. Is there an engineering example of MDK Keil version?If not,How I can port it by muyself?

3. What is the exactly process of reading ISO15693 card by NFC Reader Library? Have external interrupts and timer interrupts been used?

标签 (1)
标记 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

776 次查看
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

1. As I know, RF430FRL152H is an ISO15693 tag, did you use the right example for this type of tag?

2.I think you may use LPCopen as a reference, which supports IAR and Keil, please refer to LPCOpen Libraries and Examples | NXP for details. BTW, what is the reason for IAR or Keil porting? MCUXpresso is a free IDE and easy to use...

3.We provide an example in the NFC reader library as shown below, you may use it as a starting point.

pastedImage_3.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复