NCF2951 Information?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCF2951 Information?

Arpan3t
Contributor I

Seems to be a bit of an older chip, but I can't seem to find much information on the NXP NCF2951 Can anyone point me in the right direction to getting a data sheet or any documentation?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The documentation is under NDA, so you need an NDA to gain access to that documentation. If you has  NDA. Please refer to the attachment how to find the document on Docstore. If not. The customer needs to sign NDA.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Arpan3t
Contributor I

Thank you for the reply.  Can you point me in the right direction for signing an NDA? 

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Please submit a case to NDA team as the link. And the team will handle it for you.

URL:https://community.nxp.com/t5/HomeTest-Knowledge-Base/How-to-submit-a-new-question-for-NXP-Support/ta....

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos