MWCT1013 Source Code/JTAG?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWCT1013 Source Code/JTAG?

wpsigma
Contributor II

Hello, I am running into some issues using Freescale CodeWarrior USB TAP (hardware) and CodeWarrior and FreeMASTER (software). My device isn''t recognized. I cannot find any drivers for this. The tap came with no documentation or software. I've managed to find stuff on NXP site.

In CodeWarrior, I cannot attach to target.

I am using this to change FOD and Q factor detection for the 15W-1CFFPD dev board. 15W Transmitter. Somehow I managed to wipe the chip, I can no longer charge a device. Where can I find source code for the chip? How can I connect with JTAG? The program says I have no device connected.

Edit: I am using CodeWarrior 11.1 with the newest update. 

Edit#2: On the bottom, it says ONCE, but I am plugged into the JTAG connector of the board.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, wpsigma,

I have given you the link and contact engineers so that you can get the software package.

After you get the package, you have to use the CodeWarrior for mcu ver11.x to compile/link and debug to download the code to on-chip flash via 14 pins USBTAP device.

After you have downloaded the code to flash, you can use RS232 or USBTAP device to communicate between MCWT1013 and PC via Freemaster tools. I attach the UM of Freemaster, the Chapter 5 Project options in UM of Freemaster tools tells you how to select RS232 or USBTAP device.

The link is user guide of WCT101x.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/WCT101XV10RTDUG.pdf 

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

wpsigma
Contributor II

Hi XiangJun,

I see in chapter 5 it states, " Plug-in Module Interface = The communication with an embedded device is handled by a separate (custom) plug-in module. The module must conform to the Microsoft COM specification and must be registered in the system registry database. See the protocol and communication library documentation for more information." Do you have any information on how this is set up? 

Edit: My device is configured. I get this error when clicking the green "GO" button. 

"[08:29:00.250] OpenPort
[+1.800 us] plugin connect string:{5A129680-897E-4014-916D-9B1FE13DE156};drv=0;ptype=3;pnum=1;devid=;devlock=0;jtagspd=500
[+2.800 us] OpenPlugin() done [ERROR code=0x84b30004]
[+0.888 sec] done [ERROR code=0x84b30004;]
[08:29:01.138] ClosePort done [OK code=0]"

Thank you.

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Wpsigma,

The 15W-1CFFPD board support both USBTAB and UART to connect FreeMASTER, only need to change the below settings in SW:

If SCI is used for the debugging console in the MP demo, the settings are as follows:
#define DEBUG_CONSOLE_SUPPORTED (TRUE)
#define FREEMASTER_SUPPORTED (FASLE)
The macros are defined in example-> wct1013PD–>Configure-> appcfg.h.
#define QSCI_CONSOLE_INDEX 0
#define QSCI_FREEMASTER_INDEX 1

pastedImage_3.png

The macros are defined in example->wct1013PD->driver->qsci.h.

If JTAG port is used,pls use the following setting:

To use the FreeMASTER and the debug console at the same time, change the FreeMASTER communication interface to JTAG. The settings are as follows:
#define FMSTR_USE_SCI 0 /* To select SCI communication interface */
#define FMSTR_USE_JTAG 1 /* 56F8xxx: use JTAG interface */
The macros are defined in example->wct1013PD–>Configure-> freemaster_cfg.h.
#define FREEMASTER_SUPPORTED (TRUE)
The macro is defined in example->wct1013PD->Configure->appcfg.h.

For detailed information, pls refer to section 2.2.2 Debugging console in WCT101XV10RTDUG.pdf , which can be downloaded from the link:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/WCT101XV10RTDUG.pdf 

I suppose that you have the source code, If you want to download code, you have to use USBTAP device and CodeWarrior for MCU ver11.x to download code.

I consulted the AE team for wireless charging, they give the above feedback.

BR

XiangJun Rong

wpsigma
Contributor II

I have made the following changes that you provided for communication with JTAG. I get this error when loading the project file in FreeMASTER:

"The following variables use unknown symbols: (long list of unknown variables)"

Edit: I also get the error when connecting: "0x80040154: class not registered"

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Wpsigma,

Unfortunately, I do not know why you could not connect with the USBTAP.

BTW, can you use SCI to communicate with PC instead of USBTAP device? You can order a SCI-USB bridge device, generally, this is a board, which has RXD and TXD pins on a connector on the board, the board can be connected to USB cable.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos